APETAMCOR launches the Integrated Employment Program of Galicia”INSERLOGIC 4.0” for the labor insertion in the transport sector and the logistics of 100 young people under 30 years of low qualification, who wish to qualify for the following occupations:
- Delivery, driver in van or truck.
- Assistant warehouse assistant, loading and unloading.
The program will be developed in the coming months in Santiago, Lugo, San Cibrao das Viñas (Ourense) and Vigo, and includes the following free performances that will undoubtedly improve the employability of the participants:
- Information, guidance and individualized work advice for participants.
- Prospection of companies, intermediation and accompaniment in the search for employment.
- Workshops on motivation, coaching, social and employment skills and employability.
- Transversal training in new technologies and languages.
- Training for specific employment:
– DRIVER LICENSES B, C + CAP
– WAREHOUSE PROFESSIONALITY CERTIFICATE + FORKLIFT TRUCKS
- Non-work practices in companies.
In addition, participants can benefit from free conciliation service.
The program has funding from the Ministry of Economy, Economy and Industry of the Xunta de Galicia.
Those interested who wish to enroll in the program or to obtain more information, can contact by phone at 981574922, 982256109, 986342233, 988254200 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.